BrightServ’s services and web-based system can be customized to fit your company’s claims processes.
Whether you have BrightServ manage your program or you utilize our support tools and services to manage it in-house, we provide infrastructure to manage credentialing,
dispatching, workflow management, payment tracking, and performance. Our software creates a “glass pipeline” that gives you up-to-the-minute, real-time
answers needed to manage any program, down to the smallest detail: when a claim occurred, its current status, who's assigned, and detailed notes from interactions
with your insured. Our system can be yours to use in reviewing each and every claim at any point in the process. All related documents, field notes,
current status, and payments are there for your designated personnel to securely access as needed.
Direct Repair Programs can provide significant benefits when properly managed, including:
- Reduction in Loss Adjusting Expenses
- Reduce overall impact on Adjusting Resources in a Catastrophe
- Indemnity controls to ensure you are consistently pay accurate restoration costs
- Contractor network provides a qualified fair basis for settlement that can help minimize litigated and disputed claims expenses
- Increased customer service for policyholders in need
Our process is to clearly identify your goals and objectives, develop a program with processes customized to your unique operational needs, and measure the results
in order to achieve the benefits you and your policyholders deserve.
Want more info? Email us at [email protected].
- Installation & Warranty
- Water Mitigation
- General Contractor
- Emergency Board Up - CAT
- Roofing - Single Trade
- Flooring - Single Trade
- Construction Expert Services